Friday 1 July 2011

How do I know if Kundalini Yoga is for me?


     If the answer is YES to any of these questions then it probably is!

  • Do I need greater energy levels?
  • Do I feel lacking in enthusiasm and creative inspiration?
  • Would I like to reduce my stress levels?
  • Do I have excess weight that I would like to lose?
  • Do I suffer from headaches?
  • Am I feeling isolated or disconnected from life?
  • Do I feel detached from myself?
  • Do I suffer from lack of self -love?
  • Am I lacking in self- confidence?
  • Do I have problems with commitment?
  • Do I have an illness that I would like to heal?
  • Do I suffer from insomnia?
  • Am I working in a job that requires constant sitting?
  • Do I have a desire to attain a higher level of awareness?
  • Do I have trouble concentrating?
  • Do I have trouble completing a task?
  • Would I like to gain more flexibility?
  • Do I suffer from asthma?
  • Do I, or have I suffered from addictive behavior or addiction of any kind

No comments: