Thursday 2 June 2011

The 4th Chakra - The Heart Chakra


‘Love & Compassion’ - The one who cares, how I care about myself, Awakening from ME to WE (Finite to Infinite)

The heart Chakra is located in the centre of the chest (thymus).  It is the seat of our source of caring, intuition, compassion and unconditional love. This is where the opening of the higher consciousness and the higher self takes place.

COLOUR - Green
ELEMENT- Air

*When this chakra is balanced/unblocked it can manifest as humility, unconditional love for all, seeing the Divine in All, harmonious relationships, acceptance that all is as it should be, compassion, kindness and forgiveness.

*Suggested Affirmation:  “I am open to give and receive love, freely and effortlessly.  I forgive and release the pains of my past, and I am free to love in the present.”




No comments: